Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TEVA) announced that it has successfully priced its debt offering for $15B worth of senior notes, maturing between 2018 and 2046, to help fund its acquisition of Allergan's (AGN) generic business. CFO Eyal Desheh said that the strength f the demand, which was multiple times the size of the offering, and the attractive prices, are a testament to Teva's financial strength and strong reputation with investors.
Recently Published Articles
- Premarket Biotech Digest – $KMDA receives FDA approval, $LH all clear for acquisition, $KOOL inks new deal August 25, 2017
- The Medicines Company looks strong ahead of the FDA decisions later this month $MDCO August 24, 2017
- Intersect posts strong Q2 numbers, looks forward to FDA ruling for Sinuvatm ($XENT) August 22, 2017
- Clovis stock looks promising with strong Rubraca sales numbers $CLVS August 17, 2017
- Verastem stock to retain momentum with strong trial data $VSTM August 15, 2017